Okay Chester County, the holiday weekend is upon us. No one wants to show up for a bbq empty-handed. Why not dazzle your host with a delicious slice of Americana? Show your patriotism with this Firecracker Cake! The red, white, and blue runs inside and out! Great for Memorial Day, the 4th of July or any occasion where you want to share a little American pride!
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix
- Red food coloring (see note)
- Blue food coloring (see note)
- 1 container (12 oz.) white frosting
- Red, white and blue sprinkles, optional
- For this recipe, try using Wilton Icing Colors “Red – No Taste“ and “Royal Blue“. Those colors are more vibrant, however, you may use any kind of food coloring you have it on hand.